I had my second to last Doctor's appointment yesterday and got to see him through ultrasound because the dr. thought he was breech. Thanking the Lord he was not breech and that I got to see him. I haven't seen him since 20 weeks so it was so special to see him so soon to his arrival. It makes it all the more real. I will be holding him in my arms in a matter of days.
Some things I want to remember. I'm not complaining...just need to document here.
- I have crazy acid reflux...as in I'm pretty sure there's a ball of fire in my throat.
- I have to pee about every 5 minutes.
- I'm up to 5 pillows..sorry Matt
- I wear the same dress, pair of old navy maternity jeans and old navy shirt.
- Be prepared to see me in the above a few months following his arrival.
- I'm at the point where I can't wait to run again
- He's riding on the right side and moving all the time still.
- I packed my bag yesterday, got Nonnie's bed setup, washed all of his clothes and packed his bag.
- Tomorrow I will install his carseat in the car.
- So stinkin' ready to meet this little one!